|ROLE: How you contribute to RYAM Lumber
- Work within a team to perform mechanical maintenance on mill equipment.
- Fabricate, install and repair mechanical equipment, provide analysis and evaluate breakdowns and major repairs.
- You need to be safety-conscious, energetic, and able to understand your role in our team.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace
- Education: Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Diploma.
- Experience: Sawmill experience is an asset
- Language: English (Bilingualism is an asset)
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
- Wages: $21.00 - 24.45$ /hour
- Hours: 40 per week.
- Shift work: Days and Evenings
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at RYAM Lumber
- Live up to RYAM Lumber’s values, principles and guidelines.
- Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, applicable regulations and laws, as well as our collective agreement.
SETTING & LIFESTYLE: What to expect at the site and in the region
- Huntsville, with a population of 20,000, is a two-hours’ drive north of Toronto.
- The surrounding Muskoka region is all-season cottage country famous for its lakes, boating, fishing, hiking, golf, skiing and more.
- untsville is known for its arts festivals, galleries and theatres.
- The town has an international flavor, having hosted the 2010 G8 Leadership Summit.
RAYONIER ADVANCED MATERIALS In Brief
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global manufacturer of forest products, including lumber, paper, packaging and a global leader of high purity cellulose, a natural polymer commonly found in cell phones, computer screens, filters and pharmaceuticals. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,200 people and generates approximately US$2 billion of revenues.
Only selected applicants will be notified.