|Power Engineer - 2nd class|
|ROLE: How you contribute to RYAM
Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Co-generation plant.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace
· Education: Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or equivalent
· Certification: 2nd class stationary Engineer ticket
· Experience: Knowledge of wood burning, power generation and DCS
· Language: English
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
· Wages: $ 29.71 to $ 35.32 per hour as per CA
· Hours: 40 per week
· Shift work: 7 days on / off "day / night shift" 84 hour pay period
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at RYAM
· Live up to Ryam’s values, principles and guidelines.
· Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment.
· Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, applicable regulations and laws, as well as our collective agreement.
SETTING & LIFESTYLE: What to expect at the site and in the region
· RYAM’s Chapleau include the sawmill with 135 employees and a co-generation plant with 14 employees
· The area appeals to outdoor enthusiasts and offers many recreational activities – especially boating, fishing and
Would you like to apply to this job?