|Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada|
ROLE: How you contribute to Rayonieram / RYAM
Work within a team to perform maintenance on electrical and/or instrumentation and control systems. Install, repair, modify, and
troubleshoot industrial equipment used for electrical/electronic distribution and control (power and domestic). You need to be
safety-conscious, energetic, and able to understand your role in our team.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace
* Education: Graduate of an Electrical Engineering Technology Program or equivalent
* Certification: Valid Journeyman Electrician License or equivalent
* Experience: 3-5 years is an asset
* Language: Bilingualism is an asset
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
* Wages: as per CA starting $31.08
* Hours: 40 per week.
* Shift work: May be required
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at Rayonieram / RYAM
* Live up to our values, principles and guidelines.
* Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment.
* Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, applicable regulations and laws, as well as our collective
SETTING & LIFESTYLE: What to expect at the site and in the region
* Rayonieram / RYAM Kapuskasing operations include the newsprint mill with some 350 employees, a sawmill with 125
employees, and a forest management operation with 100 employees.
* Planned as a model town, Kapuskasing is a bilingual community with a population of close to 10,000 that serves a
number of smaller nearby communities.
* Housing costs in Kapuskasing are about a third of the Ontario average, and the area boasts good schools and health
* The area appeals to outdoor enthusiasts and offers many recreational activities – especially boating, fishing and hunting
Would you like to apply to this job?