|TITLE: Recruiter FLSA Status (US Only): Exempt
LOCATION: Remote (for posting purposes needed to add a city)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB STATUS: Full Time
Our client company is one of the world’s largest petrochemical manufacturers. The organization operates in over 50 countries with a global workforce of over 33,000 employees.
The Recruiter is accountable for managing full lifecycle recruitment. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills/experience in active sourcing, assessing, closing, and managing candidates. We are looking for an individual who can attract, cultivate, and identify top talent for key opportunities within our client's industry.
- Design and execute passive and active sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a clear understanding of job requirements and expectations
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers are treated in a professional manner, and that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness
used in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Relevant work experience may be
environment required. Experience with shared services exposure preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience in a corporate and/or third party provider
- Proven track record of successful recruitment for varying roles in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Environment. Must have experience recruiting roles within the chemical industry. Must have experience recruiting corporate/professional level roles to include supply chain, finance and petrochemical / chemical.
- Experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry
- Strong experience developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies
- Success using technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social
- networking sites)
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
- Ability to effectively manage a busy workload