Location : Houston, Texas
Hudson RPO has an exceptional opportunity for a Valuation Manager, for a worldwide leader who is recognized as a premier accounting, tax, financial advisory and consulting organization. This individual is responsible for leading, executing and delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of projects, from the initial proposal preparation, through project completion.
• Will work alongside (and under the supervision of) one of the senior team members (15+ years’ experience), assisting him and building the valuation model and taking the project to report
• Minimum of Five years of Business Valuation experience required
• Experience with Fair Market Value experience, even if not in Family Law
• Demonstrated initiative in taking ownership of projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to multitask
• Ability to adapt quickly to unexpected changes in priorities
• Must have superior analytical and research skills
• Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
If interested, please hit the Apply button and upload your resume in Word. Applications without resume will not be considered.
Would you like to apply to this job?