- Field Service Technician
Location 1: West Region: remote - servicing: WA – CA – NV – UT – WY – MT (are the surrounding states)
Location 2: Mid West Region: remote - servicing: AZ – TX – NE – CO (are the surrounding states)
Location 3: Denver, CO (able to travel across the US to various ski resorts)
- For more than 25 years TechnoAlpin has focused on providing the highest quality snow to winter sports enthusiasts around the world. Our team is committed to delivering the newest technology and best service to our customers. Driven by our passion for snow making, we are committed to developing better solutions for our customers every day.
- Install, test, operate, maintain and repair snow making equipment and systems.
- Provide start-up, operation, repair and maintenance training for customers.
- Provide start-up and commissioning assistance for snowmaking systems at customer sites.
- Provide customers with telephone and computer-based operating and troubleshooting assistance.
- Assist Sales Managers with customer related activities including attendance at industry related events as requested.
- Assist Project Managers with project site inspections and support.
- Provide timely and accurate accounting of work performed and parts used.
- Perform administrative tasks such as project documentation, manual preparation and service reports.
- Any other duties/tasks assigned by management.
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct verifiable experience in the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of technical equipment and systems (mechanical and electrical).
- Experience with snowmaking machines is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM customer relations software, as well as the ability to quickly learn company specific software tools.
- Ability to read and interpret a wide variety of engineering drawings, plans, instructions and specifications
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to effectively work independently, while taking instructions from managers and supervisors as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively and positively interact with customers, vendors and TechnoAlpin staff members.
- Ability to use excellent judgement when planning and performing tasks including maintaining a ‘Safety First’ approach and attitude at all times.
- Ability to travel for long periods of time, working both within the assigned service area as well as outside the service area as required.
- Enjoys working outdoors in an alpine environment.
- Must be able to ski (you’ll need to get up and down a mountain)
TechnoAlpin prides itself in offering excellent employee benefits and offers comprehensive training and a supportive team atmosphere.
TechnoAlpin will provide all necessary working materials including uniform, computer, cellphone, expense card and fully maintained company vehicle.
- 100% paid health insurance for the employee and 90% paid for spouse and family.
- 401(k) plan with a dollar for dollar company match up to 6% of earnings.
- Long and short-term disability coverage at no cost.
- Dental and vision insurance at minimal cost.
- Life insurance equal to one-year salary at no cost.
- 10 days paid vacation increasing after five years of service.
- 13 paid holidays