|Recruitment Account Manager|
|Are you a Talent Acquisition Account Management Expert, who has experience managing a recruitment team?
Hudson RPO is working in a successful partnership with one of our clients managing their permanent recruitment.
The role is a full-time position onsite in Houston, Texas. You will be part of an exciting team and be responsible for the Operations and Relationship Management of this dynamic partnership. Your primary responsibilities include training on new, innovative sourcing strategies, coaching & developing, and managing an account delivery team to maximize client revenue, profitability, and satisfaction. You will be accountable to meet the client’s contractual commitments, optimize client delivery in an efficient, high quality manner while leveraging shared services and a continuous improvement approach.
We are eager to speak to Account Managers who possess capabilities to own these tasks:
· Strategy Support – Contribute to strategic account planning efforts. Budgeting and P&L management also required.
· Operations – Contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and initiatives designed to improve efficiency and productivity within the account continuously. Execute and manage standardized account planning/delivery and relationship management methodologies that result in innovative solutions that meet the client’s needs and contract commitments while controlling scope, resolving complex issues, minimizing risk, leveraging shared services, and lowering costs.
· Relationship Management – Manage the account relationship to proactively expand existing relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention, and increase account revenue/profitability. Manage formal and informal client business reviews to foster relationship management and business development goals.
· People Management – Hire, train, manage, and develop staff for a designated account in two onsite locations and one virtual location. Use a continuous improvement approach to enhance productivity, staff utilization/capacity, and quality to achieve client satisfaction. Conduct ongoing coaching and complex problem resolution to develop and maintain a highly capable team and to foster employee engagement.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. Relevant work experience may be used instead of a degree.
· Minimum of 3 years of recruitment operations supervision and relationship management experience. Experience with shared services and exposure to national or global business preferred.
· Proven track record of successful experience managing recruitment operations and client relationship management
· Ability to contribute to strategic account planning efforts
· Demonstrated ability to lead people, work collaboratively and get results through others
· Commitment to Hudson’s core values – integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment, and responsibility
· Previous RPO experience desirable, but not required
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 1,800 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. As a publicly-traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Why choose Hudson?
Hudson RPO’s mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.
Would you like to apply to this job?