|Are you interested in working for an organization dedicated to innovation, customer intimacy, and improving healthcare for everyone? Do you enjoy working in an environment filled with respect and integrity? Are you driven by a will to win?
Implementation Manager - Phoenix, AZ or Charlotte, NC or Kansas City, MO
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
The Implementation Manager plays a crucial role in managing the installation and on-going servicing of our systems. After the sale of a system is complete, the Implementation Manager works in conjunction with the Project Deployment Manager is the primary customer contact onsite during implementations. This role requires 75-100% travel, and while not traveling the Implementation Manager will work from a home office.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Manage all project administrative activities of multiple simultaneous projects
- Manage and report to various project budgets and timelines
- Develop, and mentor Implementation Consultants and project team members
- Provides input to IT strategic and tactical planning and high level staffing plans
- Plan all aspects of complex software implementation projects and other assignments.
- Manage project scope, forecast, resources, and deliverables within specified deadlines while continuously assessing the client’s ability to change relative to the agreed scope
- Work directly with the client project management team throughout all project phases
- Conduct customer webinars related to Omnicell products
- Proactively identify significant project risks, develop mitigation strategies, escalate to leadership, and implement approved mitigation steps
- Provide internal and external project status reporting, ensuring all stakeholders receive the required level of detail.
- Actively lead status meetings with the client and project team. Complete weekly reports for customer projects and internal updates
- Review documentation and verify customer assets to provide reliable BI (Business Intelligence) to Sales, Operations and Service
Note: The selected individual must have a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record and be able to meet company’s insurance coverage requirements.
- Possess a wide product based knowledge, strong base in interfacing and databases
- Ability to facilitate in-person and via webinar with a high level of learning effectiveness and satisfaction by participants
- Strong negotiation/problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, independent and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to quickly learn new software and functionality of new products
- Ability to work collaboratively and enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment
- Proven track record of success in managing multiple projects/multiple presentation deadlines at one time
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Associates degree plus at least 2 years of demonstrated project management work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of demonstrated project management work experience in healthcare
- Pharmacy or clinical operations work experience
- Experience effectively presenting technical information to leadership
- Working across multiple time zones
- 75% - 100% travel
- Travel is usually two state adjacent
- Physical demands of the role include bending, sitting, lifting, standing and driving
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.