|Sales Account Manager - Fort Lauderdale|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Sales – Account Manager (2 roles)
Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hudson RPO has an opportunity for an Account Manager focused on Sales/ Business Development. The successful candidate must come from a staffing agency background.
• Contribute to all sales activities and growth in a client focused sales environment
• Manage accounts to achieve all established KPI’s for placements, gross profit, call volume, new accounts generated, and leads contacted
• Connect with existing clients and prospective clients primarily via phone or e-mail. Some travel may be required
• Providing market expertise to educate clients through the recruiting cycle
• Keeping up with existing and new client needs
• Participating in team meetings to share knowledge with other team members
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of Sales/ Business development experience within a staffing agency
• Must be comfortable with high volume cold calling, making face to face presentations and communicating via phone with clients
• Ability to build rapport with clients, recommend solutions, and seek new business opportunities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to multitask
• Familiarity using a CRM program would be a major plus.
• Must have high integrity and a strong work ethic
Must be highly motivated and team oriented
• Must have a University degree
• Must always have access to a vehicle for client meetings
Salary: Competitive Base and commission
If interested, please hit the Apply button and upload your resume. Applications without resume will not be considered. Please note that this is an urgent position and interviews will be scheduled right away.
Would you like to apply to this job?